Social House

One of successful Ismaya's creation, Social House become one of the most well known restaurant in Jakarta. Its modern designed atmosphere creates this comfort yet comfy socializing place, that of course suits the name of the place. Their food are presentable and delicious with a quiet struck on your wallet, but it is worth to try. 

Here at Social House they serve various type of dishes started from the oriental dishes, Indonesian, and Western food. Even though they have this wide range of menu concept, each one of them taste really good.

Spaghetti Mushroom Aglio Olio with Tuna, it is a pasta dish where the pasta is cooked with olive oil and sauteed mushroom. To top it of, grilled tuna on will do it. I really like this dish, I was never been a big fan of pasta but after this I kinda enjoy it. However, it think the tuna was a little bit too dry, I prefer shredded tuna instead if I suggest. Another main course that I ordered is the Grilled Seabass with Sambal Rica Rica, it is Indonesian signature dish. The reason for me to ordered this is because I want to compare and contrast their Western dish and local dish. It is quiet enjoyable, but I can say for sure the pasta win for this round. Although I heard they have a really good Sop Buntut here, can't wait to try them on the next visit.

For the drink I ordered the Homemade Granda's Iced Lemon Tea. It is basically a normal iced lemon tea added with a lemon flavored ice cream on top. They also have the jug version of this if you want to share with your friends. This is my favorite drink so far at social house and I definitely recommend this. 

Spaghetti Mushroom Aglio Olio with Tuna


Grilled Seabass Spicy Rica Rica Sambal with Corn Rice

                  

Homemade Grandma's Iced Lemon Tea




Social House
Grand Indonesia East Mall 1st Floor, JL. Mohammad Husni Thamrin, No. 1, Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10320
(021) 23581818
8:00 am – 1:00 am